supporting your community in this crucial time
Over the past three years, through its 17 community programs, including 6 community law offices, CALA staff and hundreds of volunteers has provided much-needed legal services and advocacy support for injustices to be exposed, social change to occur, and to positively alter lives.
In 2017, CALA:
- Provided direct legal services to more than 1418 underserved families and individuals
- Collaborated with 34 activism-related campaigns
- Empowered 2500+ individuals with legal aid
- Responded to more than 350+ immigrants to provide free screenings and legal consultations.
Your donation to CALA will help us:
- Continue to provide legal aid to undocumented immigrants, day laborers, sex workers, and grassroots activists
- Impact communities through anti-deportation and racial justice campaigns, worker’s rights, and activism defense efforts
We wouldn’t be able to do what we do without your support. As always, thank you.
The CALA Team
Please click the button below to access our Pro-Bono Portal, for our attorney and paralegal volunteers