Program Administrator of Operations Job Description
The Program Administrator of Operations will support the day-to day implementation of CALA office procedures and policies, collaborate on CALA’s social media strategic plan, implement CALA’s accounting procedures, coordinate and assist CALA’s accountant, and facilitate communication between CALA’s Finance committee and CALA staff. The program administrator will be supervised and report back to CALA’s Director of Operations.
Position Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Communicate with CALA Staff to solve procedures misunderstanding and/or implementation
- Communicate and support the CALA Finance committee
- Attend Finance Committee meetings
- Minutes from meetings and tasks
- Accountant liaison to Finance committee
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, computers, company credit cards and office keys
- Administration of the CALA Immigration Helpline
- Creates and modifies various documents using Google Drive
- Updates donations and send email notifications using Little Green Light software
- Answer the general CALA phone and general email promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of presentations and graphics
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by Director of Operations
1. Knowledgeable level with excel and google spreadsheets;
2. Experience in bookkeeping for non-profit administration:
3. Experience and skills with social media and/or marketing;
4. Comfort with technology, including fluency with Microsoft Office and Google products;
5. Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines
6. Preference may be given to applicants who are fluent in Spanish.
CALA is an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to working closely and effectively with the communities that we serve. Individuals self-identifying as people of color, LGBTQI, socio- economically diverse, persons with a disability, or as otherwise having backgrounds and experiences underrepresented in the legal profession are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply: send a cover letter, resume, references, and a work sample to email@example.com We will accept applications until the position is filled.
Salary range: $28,000-35,000 Based on years of experience