Legal Clinics – In the Community – Increasing Access
CALA Clinics Will:
1. Be located physically, on the west and south sides, in the communities they serve;
2. Operate collaboratively with partner community organizations;
3. Provide a wide range of free legal services to individual members of the community; and
4. Focus on clients not served, or underserved, by existing legal organizations.
Supporting Community – Empowering Change
1. Offer legal support for the community work of partner organizations, directly and through volunteers;
2. Coordinate additional support for disadvantaged communities through pro-bono, co-counsel, and other allied resources; and
3. Collaborate with partner organizations to provide community legal education.